Canon Australia is facing down a challenge over its move to install GPS tracking devices on the mobile phones used by its field technicians.
GPS - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government is hoping to boost Australia's artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities with $29.9 million in funding over four years for projects that make use of the technologies.
Toll road operator and developer Transurban has invested US$4 million into location services technology start-up Bluedot Innovation.
A mobile app that tackles that persistent problem of young and migrant workers across Australia being underpaid has, not surprisingly, been downloaded more than 14,000 times since its launch in March.
How would you feel if your boss tracked your movements at work? Many Australians don’t care if new research is to be believed.
Sometimes tech startups make deals with the very industry players they're trying to disrupt.
The more I use the HTC Incredible, the more I like it. And the thing that really makes the Incredible, er, incredible is its operating system, Android<.
When one reporter takes Golfshot's GPS app for a stroll around the links, he discovers worrying about battery life can be a real distraction.
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing