When President Barack Obama takes executive action on immigration, he's expected to give final approval to a rule allowing spouses of H-1B visa holders, now barred from working in the U.S., to get jobs.
- The week in security: Facebook scores password own-goal, ASD may not share new vulnerabilities
- DHS alert: Asus offers patch for hijacked Live Update Windows 10 utility
- How to hack your own Wi-Fi network
- Asus infects millions of laptops in a poisoned update
- 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility