The Australian Council of Learned Academies (ACOLA) has been awarded $417,941 in government funding to research and report on the benefits and risks of the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence.
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all