Upgrade plan designed to boost ageing technology currently relied on by emergency services.
government - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Connecting the dots: digital transformation and beyond
- IBM NZ carries cost of troubled health cloud platform project
government in pictures
For government agencies thinking about journeying to the cloud, it's all about data, according to IT cloud services veteran, Ahmed Assan.
IBM New Zealand appears exposed to significant costs over a troubled national cloud-based health platform it was contracted to deliver in early 2015.
A team from UNSW has won the fifth Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
IBM has won a $13.7 million deal from the Department of Human Services for the provision of mainframe storage infrastructure.
Social media brings out the darker side of digital introverts and often amplifies slanted views or political biases. With the 2016 presidential election less than six weeks away, social could not be more powerful or dangerous.
The eagerly anticipated innovation tax incentives released recently by Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull are designed to “enable the transition of our economy” but experts say they unfairly benefit investors over the start-ups and businesses doing the heavy lifting.
WASHINGTON -- If startups in the tech sector and other high-growth industries are going to continue to emerge and thrive, the business landscape must become a more inclusive environment, one that is more welcoming of women, minorities and regions outside major urban and university centers, the White House is warning.
State CIOs, like their counterparts in the federal government, often struggle with recruiting and retaining top IT talent.
More than six years after a bill aimed at spurring the development and adoption of electronic health records (EHR) became law, many observers complain that the technology has failed to live up to its promise.
Whitepapers about government
With technology supply chains rapidly evolving to all corners of the globe, doors continually open for unsavoury elements to find new ways to take advantage. Whether for personal gain, monetary gain, criminal activity, espionage, or military threat, black hats keep unearthing opportunities to exploit supply chain vulnerabilities.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Matt McGrath switches off Network Ten, turns on Deloitte
- Nudge nudge, wink wink: How far is too far in influencing consumer behaviour?
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience