Queensland is seeking to make more government transactions available through online channels, with a document issued by the Department of Housing and Public Works (HPW) acknowledging that the state has not kept pace with digital transformation efforts in New South Wales and Victoria.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences