A measly 0.5 per cent of federal government’s IT spend across all agencies is allocated to purchasing public cloud services, a number that minister for cities and digital transformation, Angus Taylor, said is “way too low.”
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction