A measly 0.5 per cent of federal government’s IT spend across all agencies is allocated to purchasing public cloud services, a number that minister for cities and digital transformation, Angus Taylor, said is “way too low.”
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads