As the federal government look to cut IT costs, drive efficiencies and advance objectives, department CIOs and CFOs are urged to break down siloes within and among agencies. One idea: Eliminate multiple contracts for services that all government departments use.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials