As the federal government look to cut IT costs, drive efficiencies and advance objectives, department CIOs and CFOs are urged to break down siloes within and among agencies. One idea: Eliminate multiple contracts for services that all government departments use.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads