Selling cloud services to the federal government is a rigorous process. Documentation, not to the mention the word 'No,' play a big part. Here veterans of the FedRAMP cloud certification process share some tips and dispel some myths.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk