Federal IT projects have hit the critical care list all too often and now watchdogs at the Government Accountability Office have moved those undertakings to its <a href="http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-15-290">High Risk List</a> which means Congress and the executive branch should take an extra special look at the situation.
Government Accountability Office - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Communications Commission's in-house IT infrastructure has to modernize, in order to save money and become more efficient, according to FCC CIO David Bray.
In 2008, the U.S. government changed the rules on student visas and allowed foreign STEM students to work in the U.S. for up to to 29 months without an H-1B visa. The program quickly grew in popularity.
Amazon Web Services may have just lost out on a $600 million contract to supply cloud computing services to the Central Intelligence Agency, after the federal government upheld a protest that IBM had made related to the awarding of the contract.
In a bid to improve its IT operations, the Department of Homeland Security has adopted agile development and is implementing cloud-based platforms.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan