Fairfax Media has named Rainer Rhedey as general manager of technology, a new role that replaces the duties and responsibilities of CIO Robyn Elliott, who resigned late last year.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks