Most business units these days are leveraging cloud services, and a majority of them are bypassing IT to do it, according to a new study. While many IT departments want to take charge of provisioning cloud services, it may make more sense to get your arms around compliance and governance first.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update