British industrialist Sanjeev Gupta is set to bid for industrial assets at General Motors Co's former Holden manufacturing site in South Australia, according to the state's treasurer, aiming to use the equipment to build electric vehicles.
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences
- The week in security: Keeping up with the hackers
- Financial-services firms face “constructively tough” crackdown after breaches from “basic cyber hygiene” deficiencies: APRA