Recent updates to Google and Facebook privacy policies give the companies permission to use your photos in commercial content such as ads. Users aren't pleased -- but, at the moment at least, they are almost powerless to stop it.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage