Google jumped into social bookmarking this week with its new experimental Bookmarks feature, Lists. Lists lets you save links--handy, for example, if you're planning a vacation or compiling information for a presentation--then share them with others or keep them private.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices