Google jumped into social bookmarking this week with its new experimental Bookmarks feature, Lists. Lists lets you save links--handy, for example, if you're planning a vacation or compiling information for a presentation--then share them with others or keep them private.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long