For a very long time, Google has focused on building its own productivity software to serve everyone from consumers to massive enterprises, and then locking people into its core experience. That all changed on Wednesday.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted