Gmail users who want more professional and unique email addresses now have a new low-cost option, thanks to the 'Gmail at work' service, which offers custom addresses. But is it really a good deal?
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
- Prediction #3: Ransomware Attacks to Morph into Two-Stage Extortion Campaigns