Palo Alto Networks has discovered a widespread vulnerability in Google’s Android mobile operating system that allows attackers to hijack the installation of the Android Package File (APK) app on user devices and replace it with an app of the attacker’s choice.
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location