Palo Alto Networks has discovered a widespread vulnerability in Google’s Android mobile operating system that allows attackers to hijack the installation of the Android Package File (APK) app on user devices and replace it with an app of the attacker’s choice.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world