Miami Heat star basketball player LeBron James got to cut line and has been sent a Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphone ahead of most everyone else looking to secure the latest hot Android device.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks