Compuware announced Wednesday it has purchased application performance monitoring vendor dynaTrace for US$256 million in cash, a move that builds upon its 2009 <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9139077/Update_Compuware_buys_Gomez_for_295_million">acquisition of Gomez</a> and places it in closer competition with rivals such as CA Technologies and BMC.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response