Compuware announced Wednesday it has purchased application performance monitoring vendor dynaTrace for US$256 million in cash, a move that builds upon its 2009 <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9139077/Update_Compuware_buys_Gomez_for_295_million">acquisition of Gomez</a> and places it in closer competition with rivals such as CA Technologies and BMC.
- As PageUp remediates its security breach, a reminder that times have changed
- As FIFA World Cup kicks off, Australia’s technological readiness could be its biggest weakness
- As experts dissect Trump-Kim summit, cybersecurity eyes are on North Korea
- Secure-cloud challengers target skills-deprived government agencies, businesses
- EU parliament overwhelmingly backs recommending a ban on Kaspersky products