In a sign of the growing enterprise interest in new technologies for big data applications, NoSQL database vendor MongoDB has raised $150 million in a fresh round of funding from several major firms including Salesforce.com, Intel Capital and Sequoia Capital.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty