More than 1,600 teenage girls, age 13-17, and 136 teachers from 61 schools, attended the recent Go Girl, Go For IT conference at Deakin University in Melbourne, which was aimed at inspiring and encouraging girls to pursue a career in science and technology. The event is spearheaded by Vic ICT for Women (a volunteer group of ICT female professionals that work to recruit and retain and promote women in IT).
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows