More than 1,600 teenage girls, age 13-17, and 136 teachers from 61 schools, attended the recent Go Girl, Go For IT conference at Deakin University in Melbourne, which was aimed at inspiring and encouraging girls to pursue a career in science and technology. The event is spearheaded by Vic ICT for Women (a volunteer group of ICT female professionals that work to recruit and retain and promote women in IT).
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates