More than 1,600 teenage girls, age 13-17, and 136 teachers from 61 schools, attended the recent Go Girl, Go For IT conference at Deakin University in Melbourne, which was aimed at inspiring and encouraging girls to pursue a career in science and technology. The event is spearheaded by Vic ICT for Women (a volunteer group of ICT female professionals that work to recruit and retain and promote women in IT).
- ‘Judy’ Android malware from Google Play reached up to 36m phones
- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture