Cloud computing, finding the right IT talent and working for a globalisation organisation are the top issues CIOs discussed at the recent Next Gen CIO summit on the Gold Coast.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update