ANZ’s international expansion strategy will see an expanded use of a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform to support its global trade program, supported by an extended seven-and-half-year agreement with technology and business process firm CGI Group.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response