A survey of some 400 CIOs across the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) region indicates that while 70 per cent feel the effects of the GFC have passed, an average 2.3 per cent budget increase will take place in these organisations.
- Do I really have to say it? Stop resisting multifactor authentication
- CSOs may benefit as CPS 234 tasks boards with financial-services cybersecurity
- Australian IT consultant jailed for wifi-hack and insider trading
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats