A survey of some 400 CIOs across the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) region indicates that while 70 per cent feel the effects of the GFC have passed, an average 2.3 per cent budget increase will take place in these organisations.
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector