A survey of some 400 CIOs across the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) region indicates that while 70 per cent feel the effects of the GFC have passed, an average 2.3 per cent budget increase will take place in these organisations.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’