Microsoft has unveiled plans to acquire software development platform, GitHub, in a US$7.5 billion deal designed to create a competitive edge in the cloud.
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- Authentication bug locks users out of Azure and Office 365 for a day
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed