Microsoft has unveiled plans to acquire software development platform, GitHub, in a US$7.5 billion deal designed to create a competitive edge in the cloud.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk