Women began dropping out of ICT roles in 1984, the same year personal computers were on the rise, according to Lynwen Connick, First Assistant Secretary - Cyber Policy and Intelligence Division, the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too