Pooling infrastructure and applications into a common public cloud for Australia’s banks is not a far-fetched idea, but the practicality of getting all parties to agree will prevent its reality, according to the head of IT at Westpac bank.
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs