Culture and education is far more powerful than control to ensure licensing and safety standards are being met by across the ‘gig economy’, says Airtasker founder and CEO, Tim Fung.
- GandCrab cousin Sodinokibi made a fortune for ransomware pushers
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business