The average company has about 70 different types of third-party code on its website but is aware of only about a third of them. The rest are hidden in services like ad networks, widgets and analytics tools, and they can bog down performance, threaten security and compromise search-engine optimization.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years