The competitive fibre backhaul link between Perth and Geraldton — part of the $250 million NBN Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP) — is live and open for business.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves