The International Telecommunication Union is further developing standards for the Internet of Things by signing a memorandum of understanding with Georgia Institute of Technology, one of the world’s leading tech universities.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update