The International Telecommunication Union is further developing standards for the Internet of Things by signing a memorandum of understanding with Georgia Institute of Technology, one of the world’s leading tech universities.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7