The U.S. National Security Agency collected the email and Internet use records of some U.S. residents for about a decade following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to documents published Thursday by the U.K. newspaper the Guardian.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities