The U.S. National Security Agency collected the email and Internet use records of some U.S. residents for about a decade following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to documents published Thursday by the U.K. newspaper the Guardian.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild