By 2020, the majority of the workforce will be comprised of people born between 1980 and the early 2000s. Many senior managers comment that one of their biggest challenges is how they manage and lead this cohort – which is often referred to as the Millennials or the ‘dot-com’ generation.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks