By 2020, the majority of the workforce will be comprised of people born between 1980 and the early 2000s. Many senior managers comment that one of their biggest challenges is how they manage and lead this cohort – which is often referred to as the Millennials or the ‘dot-com’ generation.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus