Spotting a fancy new Tesla on the road might seem novel, but electric cars are nothing new. And, of course, hybrids like the Prius dot the highways. But the emergence of electric cars dates back further than you think. The first ones go back as far as 1880, and they were common into the early 20th century.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well