Holden's former CIO and head of information technology Peter Lane has taken the chief information officer role at the Victorian Government Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild