An Apple self-driving car was rear-ended while merging onto an expressway near the company's Silicon Valley headquarters this month, the company said in an accident report posted on Friday that confirmed the iPhone maker is still in the race to build autonomous vehicles.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted