Facebook's stock fell as much as 24 per cent after hours on Wednesday over concerns about the impact of privacy issues on the social media company's business, with executives warning that revenue growth would slow and expenses would rise.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus