Tabcorp CIO Mandy Ross recognises it’s tough being a female leader in IT. But she’s managed to carve a place for herself amongst the ‘boys' club’ in corporate life by developing her own ‘unique’ leadership style.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry