Larry Ellison's opening keynote at Oracle's annual OpenWorld conference was littered with catchy soundbites as well as barbed criticisms of rival cloud providers, in particular AWS.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing