An investigation by Amsterdam-based SIM card manufacturer, Gemalto, has found that an attack by operatives from the US National Security Agency (NSA) and UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) in 2010 and 2011 probably happened but the attack only breached its office networks.
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation