Last November, Forrester senior analyst Tim Sheedy said Australian organisations were not moving fast enough to digitise their operations and now risk falling way behind and potentially going out of business as new, disruptive startups hit the local market.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities