Around 60,000 smartphone users worldwide have downloaded the DreamLab app, which turns the devices into a virtual supercomputer to provide cancer researchers with extra processing power to crunch genomic data faster.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense