To help enterprises thrive in an uncertain digital future, CIOs need to become trusted advisors to the rest of the C-suite. Some people have a knack for becoming trusted advisors. Many CIOs, however, aren't so lucky.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders