Government CIOs face a litany of unique challenges — transient and inconsistent leadership, financial austerity, shifting citizen expectations, chronic IT underinvestment, scarce digital leadership, to name a few.
- As automated scan unearths pen-testing gold, careless businesses must polish their DevSecOps
- Uber overhauls bug bounty rules after breach-ransom fiasco
- 5 signs you've been hit with an advanced persistent threat (APT)
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac