With the newly created role of CIO for the Queensland government having been advertised over the weekend, analyst firm Gartner warned the Bligh government to take heed of the lessons learned by previous state CIO appointments.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data