Samsung announced the Galaxy S7 and GS7 edge smartphones at Mobile World Congress 2016 yesterday. Along with the devices, it also announced new enterprise programs designed to encourage businesses to adopt Samsung's latest Android device.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software