Samsung announced the Galaxy S7 and GS7 edge smartphones at Mobile World Congress 2016 yesterday. Along with the devices, it also announced new enterprise programs designed to encourage businesses to adopt Samsung's latest Android device.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine