Samsung has publicly described the first week of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge sales as "impressive" and predicted overall sales for both devices will break a record, passing 70 million globally for both.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data