Samsung has publicly described the first week of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge sales as "impressive" and predicted overall sales for both devices will break a record, passing 70 million globally for both.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch