NBN today announced it had exceeded its targets for FY2015 by doubling the number of serviceable premises, the number of active end users, and telecommunications revenue in the 12 months to 30 June 2015.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response