After eleven years driving transformation at SA Health, executive director and CIO Bill Le Blanc is shifting gears, taking on the head of technology role at ElectraNet in South Australia. He starts the new role July 15.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software