Digital Rights Watch, the Human Rights Law Centre, Amnesty International and Access Now have joined forces with a number of industry bodies representing the likes of Google, Facebook, Apple and Telstra to reject the government’s so called ‘encryption bill’.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse