Focusing on driving business strategy, building better relationships with other c-level executives, and moving your IT department from a cost to a profit centre were key themes at CIO Australia’s future-state CIO breakfast, sponsored by Canon.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine